Who doesn't want a par (or fifteen) of Christian Louboutin shoes? I must agree they aren't the most comfortable shoes I have, but for me the red sole is hypnotizing... Why didn't I got hypnotized by Zara shoes? It would be so much better for my wallet...
If you have a dilemma to buy them on eBay or not, I would suggest not. There are some attractive offers, but you can easily get fake ones for $400. If you want to save some bucks Christian Louboutin have sales, and on approved websites you can find them around 30% cheaper (up to %50 if you're lucky). Here in the Spain you can find just one official store in Madrid. But there are a couple of approved websites and retailers. But, I suggest you find the nearest store and try them on before you buy them online. It really is a different feeling when you see how they look on. I should really write a post about buying shoes online that fit your feet, it's not so easy to be sure that it's gonna fit like a glove when you shop online.
If you're adventurous and want to take a risk, here are some things you should know:
- Know what you're buying! Oh please, I saw so many girls in non existing heels - it's like "Yes, these are Louboutins *blush* I just bought them from eBay, they are totally original... I got the dust box etc...."Oh, just don't!
- The leather is high quality and it will stretch a little as you wear it, it's not going to be the kind of leather that you can feel like plastic underneath your fingers. But still they are not the most comfortable shoes (I'm talking about extremely high heel).
- Check out the stitches, are they even, precise, firm... The color must match.
- And the red sole must me glossy red. Look carefully how it is engraved. It must be clear with no smudges.
- Again I suggest you go to the nearest store and try them on.
- And if you still aren't certain what you're buying wait for the sales and buy yourself a pair you deserve.
And, of course, it's tricky to buy them on sales too!:) You have to be lucky to get your size and model. I have to say my favorite place in the world for shoe shopping is Neiman Marcus. And yes, they have sales! And yes, they have Luobis! And I'll write a separate post about NM sales:)
*Images via Pinterest